Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations carried out on personal data or sets of personal data.
Person Concerned – a natural person whose personal data is being processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We – ER2i Ingénierie
Our Data Protection Principles
We undertake to abide by the following data protection principles:
- The processing is fair, legal, and transparent. Our processing activities have legitimate motives – we always consider your rights before processing your personal data. We can provide you with information about the processing of your data upon request.
- The processing is limited. Our processing activities correspond to the purpose for which your personal data is collected.
- The processing is done with a minimum amount of data. We collect and process only the minimum amount of personal data required for any purpose.
- The processing is limited in duration. We will not keep your personal data for longer than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
Rights of the Persons Concerned
The Person Concerned has the following rights:
- Right to Information – which means that you can know if your personal data is being processed; what data is collected; where they come from; and why and by whom they are processed.
- Right to Access – which means that you have the right to access the data collected about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your personal data which has been collected.
- Right to Correction – which means that you have the right to request the correction or deletion of any of your personal data which is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to Deletion – which means that under certain conditions, you may request for your personal data to be erased from our archives.
- Right to Restrict Processing – which means that under certain conditions, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to Oppose Processing – which means that under certain conditions, you have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data, such as in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to Oppose Automated Processing – which means that you have the right to oppose automated processing, including profiling. You may exercise this right whenever there is an instance of profiling which produces legal effects that significantly affect you.
- Right to Data Portability – you have the right to obtain your personal data in a machine-readable format or, if feasible, to transfer it directly to another database.
- Right to Submit a Complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the access rights, we will provide you with a reason for the refusal. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been processed, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Right to Assistance from the Supervisory Authority – which means that you have the right to be assisted by the CNIL and the right to other legal remedies such as claims for damages.
- Right to Revoke Consent – you have the right to withdraw any consent given for the processing of your personal data.
Data we collect
Information you have provided to us
- Through our contact form we may collect the following personal data: Name, Surname, E-mail, Phone number, Company. This information is necessary in order for us to understand and handle your request to provide you with a suitable product or service. In this way, we strive to improve your customer experience. This information will be stored in our CRM software: CXM.
- Through our recruitment form we may collect the following personal data: Name, Surname, E-mail, CV, Cover Letter. This information will help us to process your application and to contact you for an interview or refusal.
- If you give us your explicit consent (checkboxes for example), we may collect the following personal information in order to send you automated marketing emails: Name, Surname, E-mail.
Information automatically collected about you
Information accessible to the public
We may collect information about you which is publicly available.
How do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data for legitimate reasons and with your consent. We may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To improve your customer experience.
- To communicate and interact with you.
- To provide you with the products and services that you have requested.
- To send you personalized offers.
- To fulfil a legal or contractual obligation.
- To contact you for an interview.
- To send you marketing emails.
In the context of a contract or the execution of contractual obligations, we may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with a service or send you a product;
- To contact you for sales or billing.
We will retain your billing information and other data collected about you in accordance with the law for accounting purposes or for other legal obligations.
Who else can access your personal data?
We will never share your personal data with unknown persons.
Some Third Parties may occasionally have access to your data:
- The agency FX Com’Unik, which designed the website, solely for the purpose of improving your user experience on the website.
- Fuse ID for sending email marketing.
- Our CRM software: CXM to process your requests.
We only work with processing partners who are able to ensure an adequate level of protection of your personal data. We will disclose your personal information to Third Parties or officials if we are legally required to do so. We may disclose your personal information to Third Parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal reasons for doing so.
How do we secure your data?
We do our best to protect your personal data. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfers (HTTPS). We use anonymization and pseudonyms where appropriate. We regularly monitor our systems for potential vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though we do our best, we cannot guarantee the security of the information. However, we undertake to inform the CNIL of data breaches within 72 hours learning of such breaches. We will also inform you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything reasonably possible to prevent security breaches and to assist the authorities in the event that one occurs.
If you have an account with us, please note that you must keep your username and password secret.
- In Google Chrome: “Settings > Advanced Settings > Privacy & Security > Content Settings > Cookies”.
- In Mozilla Firefox: “Options > Privacy & Security > Privacy > Cookies & Site Data”.
- In Safari: “Preferences > Privacy > Cookies and Website Data”.
- In Microsoft Edge: “Settings > Advanced Settings > Privacy & Services > Cookies”.
Cookies may be necessary for you to use certain important features on our website. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
_ga, _gid : Cookies specific to Google Analytics
As established by the CNIL, we are exempt from collecting consent for the removal of these cookies. The collected data is not cross-checked with other processing operations. These cookies are only used for the production of anonymous statistics and do not make it possible to follow the user’s browsing on other websites. We also anonymize the IP address as well.
The pages of this website may include content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.) integrated from other websites. Such content behaves as if the visitor has gone to the other site.
NID cookies contain a unique ID that allows Google to save your preferences and other information, including your preferred language.
It is not our intention to collect or knowingly gather information about any children. We do not target children with our services.
You may leave our website by clicking on certain links on our site. We cannot be held responsible for the confidentiality practices exercised by other sites and we recommend that you read their privacy policies carefully.
Bâtiment SYNERGY – ZAC Isiparc – Route Départementale 11N – 38330 SAINT-ISMIER
+33 (0)4 76 98 31 82
85 Rue des Alliés – 38100 Grenoble
04 76 96 34 43
12-14, Rond Point des Champs Elysées 75008 Paris
0811 88 77 66
National Commission for Data Processing and Freedoms – CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés)
3 Place de Fontenoy, TSA 80715, 75334 Paris CEDEX 07
01 53 73 22 22