Finding success in these areas requires an understanding of what is needed: a research platform is often a unique asset. Through our approach to managing risks, the way we operate in the project phase, our experience and our expertise in environments and equipment, we are able to offer optimal solutions to our clients.
As a specialist in designing and building laboratories, ER2I Engineering designs projects that are adapted, designed and implemented based on your user constraints:
- Layout plans based on laboratory requirements and in compliance with current standards
- Layout specifically designed for each function that meets the requirements dictated by the type or activity
- Precise specifications for laboratory furnishings
- Optimized design using adapted containment devices (e.g. fume cupboards, fume hoods, microbiological safety stations, BAG, PSPN, etc.)
- Integrates all technical and design disciplines to meet the objectives
- Utilities are optimized by adapting operational methods, calculating the precise conditions for operation and the space occupied as well as determining the operational sequences for the equipment
- Optimized construction and operational costs
- Flexibility in terms of the areas and their utilities to adapt to changes in the laboratory areas
- Appropriate safety devices and containment levels
The experience we have acquired through the numerous projects we have completed has enabled us to design and build adapted operational laboratories in these different fields.